Women love a good story, especially when it is sincere, authentic and meaningful. Creating a successful practice focused on women starts with your story, which then impacts how you present your practice, how you implement your practice, and the environment you create for women to feel comfortable and empowered. Your story “Why Women” becomes the foundation to a whole new client experience that women love.
femXadvisor™ Marketing Tool: Writing Your Story
One of the most powerful components in our femX process is writing and sharing your story “Why Women”. This one lesson can have immediate and lasting impact on generating more results but more importantly accelerating trust, a factor that is essential to motivating women.
Here are 4 real life examples of how your story “Why Women?” can impact your results:
- $3,000,000 and 2+ referrals: On a cold call with Mr. Solomon she shared her story “Why Women”. He immediately referred two women and eventually became her client as well totaling over $3,000,000 in total assets.
- 99% appointments: He opened his seminar sharing his story “Why Women” and got the most appointments from one event ever, and this was with a MIXED audience!
- $10,000,000 account: After profiling a new couple he began by sharing his story “Why Women” the wife leaned forward and became fully engaged in the conversation landing a $10MM account.
- New high net worth client: She posted her story “Why Women” on her website and when perfect strangers called in inquiring as to her services they commented that it was her story that made her different.
If you care about women and want to create a more female friendly practice you must have a story “Why Women.”
$10,000,000 account: After profiling a new couple he began by sharing his story “Why Women” the wife leaned forward and became fully engaged in the conversation landing a $10MM account.
New high net worth client: She posted her story “Why Women” on her website and when perfect strangers called in inquiring as to her services they commented that it was her story that made her different.
- At the age of 35, after just 5 years of marriage and pregnant with twins my husband passed away from Leukemia. My Cinderella fantasy was quickly shattered. I assumed he had all the finances in order, to my surprise I was left with nothing. Shame on me.
- I knew I would never be satisfied simply surviving I had to face my fears and forge ahead to provide my children the best life possible. I had to take charge of my financial life. My journey wasn’t easy and at times felt overwhelming, I could have easily given up but I quickly learned that by becoming more confident and accountable to my financial life my future became more optimistic, stable and added to my sense of comfort and confidence.
- That’s why my passion as a wealth advisor is helping every woman especially those who have experienced a personal crisis face their fears and embrace their financial life so that they too can go from a feeling of surviving to that wonderful place of thriving.