Total wealth management is dynamic and just as your client’s lives are constantly changing you need a system that systematically and effectively keeps up with those changes.
Managing every aspect of your client’s financial lives is an ongoing process and can at times be overwhelming. Without an effective wealth management system, important issues as well as important clients can slip through the cracks.
After leaving Smith Barney and starting my coaching practice I found that most wealth advisors were trying to address all aspects of wealth management in the first few meetings. From asset management, liabilities, protective strategies and legacy planning, I could see it was too much for the advisor, items would fall through the cracks and quite frankly it was too much for the clients.
To help my clients accelerate growth and efficiency I wanted to create a system that was easy for advisors to implement, highly productive and more manageable for clients and prospects.
I wanted a program that would:
- Allow advisors to rest easy at night knowing not one client had been neglected or felt ignored.
- I wanted this process to be something advisors could market and share with prospective clients setting themselves apart from every other advisor.
- I wanted this process to inspire meaningful conversations with clients and prospects without sounding pushy, salesy or self-promoting.
- I wanted a program that would work hand in hand with their marketing strategy creating a seamless and synergistic drip marketing plan.
My Thematic Wealth Program™ does all this and more.
Using today’s technology, we have now made this process even more accessible and affordable for any advisor.
By downloading my Thematic Wealth Program™ you will receive:
- 6 audio lessons quickly stepping you through the process and inspiring new ideas and inspiration.
- A 35-page workbook with 6 chapters coordinated to work hand in hand with the recorded lessons.
- All the tools you need to implement this program including sample letters, spreadsheets even scripts.
By implementing this program, you will:
- Never again question your value.
- Sleep better knowing you have a system in place that adds unique value to every client on a regular basis.
- Increase your confidence and client service model.
- Inspire more prospects to learn more about your practice.
- Enhance your drip marketing supported by meaningful content.
- Feel more organized and efficient.
- Uncover new assets by broadening your product platform.
The benefits of this simple program are truly unlimited. This one simple program can turn a typical Financial Advisory practice into a Total Wealth Management firm, capturing more assets, clients and recognition in the community.
What others are saying:
Adri, I had no process! Your system creates the value that I desire to bring to the table with all my clients. It created the confidence I am lacking and help program my days, weeks, and years to effectively grow my practice and relationships. I would easily pay over $1,000 for this program. ~ Robert T. Post, CFP®, ChFC, CLU, CRPS™
Adri, Your Thematic Wealth Program helped me and develop a strategy that provides a full range of financial planning services to my clients. The program helped me feel re-energized again about building my business and taking it to the next level. ~ Mary Strickland, Smith Barney
Adri, this is such a simple process everyone should be doing it and no one is!”
Right now is the perfect time to get your own Thematic Wealth program up and running and launched for 2011!
It’s time for you to increase your efficiency and add unique value that will set you apart from your competition!
With our new digital format you can now download the whole program immediately and get started today. Yes! I want the Thematic Wealth Program™ for just $199
By following this process I will step you through every aspect of the program one section at a time. By the time you have completed the 6 audios and the corresponding worksheets you will be up and running in no time. Then you will scratch your head and say “Why Didn’t I do this ages ago?”