Have you wondered how to craft a kick-ass presentation that women love? It all starts with establishing the following:
- Define your Objective: When developing your own proprietary presentation you must start with your objective, what is it you really want the audience to do as a result of this presentation. Being crystal clear is critical to this process.
- Develop your 3 Key Points: Based on your objective what are three things the participants must understand in order to get them to move forward and achieve your objective.
- PPP or the Purpose, Process and Payoff: This is what you actually SAY to your audience. Based on your objective and three key points they need to know:
- What is the purpose of the event?
- What is the process they will experience?
- What are the benefits (payoff) for attending this event?
I realize this is just a snapshot of the process of creating your own qualifier event.
But just imaging if you had an event or presentation that is highly engaging, reflects your value and process in an inspiring manner that leads your audience to become your raving clients?
What would happen to your business? There has never been a better time to develop your own proprietary presentation that highlights your value, your process and empowers women.
Take advantage of this time to create a more meaningful and effective event program that attracts more clients and generates more referrals.