Ladies, I need your help. I need just 50 female advisors to participate, and if you are currently begin coached by me, this is a MUST DO.
I have been approached by Advisors Ahead, a progressive company and am personally acquainted with the founder and President. Their mission is to provide better training and a screening process to help enhance the success of new financial advisors. In their process they are incorporating a new personality test through a partnership with Congrade to help identify the characteristics that indicate the potential for success in new advisor candidates.
Their challenge is they do not have enough women in their initial study. That’s where I come in and why I need your help.
I have personally taken the 25 minute test and like the results. I have agreed to present this opportunity to women in my network, but ONLY if they can provide a report that compares your results with those of other successful women in the business. This way we can validate the unique strengths of women and provide better training and support to help women advisors reach their potential. As a coach to women advisors I am anxious to learn the results.
So what’s in it for you?
- It costs you nothing and requires maybe 30 minutes of your time
- You will receive your personality assessment via email identifying your unique strengths and characteristics
- Once we have achieved the goal of at least 50 women participants we will host a conference call to discuss the results in more detail and how it can help you with your business.
- You will be a part of an opportunity to change the course of success for all new women who choose a career as a financial advisor.
- Let me assure you that your information will not be shared with anyone else and your contact information will not but utilized for any other reason but to share feedback regarding this study.
I hope you choose to participate, I think it’s an important step for women in financial services and can be personally enlightening.
Here is the link to participate:
If you know other women who would like to partake, please feel free to forward this email, the more participants the better the results.
Together we can change the industry,
P.S. You can read more details about Advisors Ahead and their mission here: Adri Miller-Heckman Letter to Advisors.docx