How to Make Women Your Best Campaign EVER
January 15, 2019
Running a campaign is a powerful process providing advisors with more focus, more direction, more clarity and bigger results. Focusing on the women’s market is no different and can even provide immediate and longer lasting results.
You don’t have to turn your office pink to run a “Women’s campaign”.
There are so many ways to make small incremental changes to your business that appeal to women. Advisors who make the commitment to shift their approach to a female-friendly practice are having massive success. Here are just a few ideas to start the process:
- Share your story why you care about women; you will build immediate trust and loyalty
- Start dripping out female focused emails designed to inspire and encourage women to become more engaged in their financial affairs
- Add a more feminine touch to your office environment (just ask the women in your practice for ideas), women notice, the men don’t
- Host a series of events or conference calls for women (partnering with female COIs creates leads and credibility) Don’t preach but teach by asking great questions.
- Provide a “New Client” gift that appeals to women, show her care and appreciate her with a book, journal something designed for women.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are so many ways to make a difference and stand out as the advisor of choice for women in your community.
Join Adri's upcoming free coaching webinar: