When you think of your relationship with your female clients as you would a very close female friend, providing consistent opportunities to connect and show your appreciation comes with ease!
I met with my advisor today and she gave me a beautiful gift to thank me for all the referrals I’ve sent her way. She didn’t need to give me a gift, I love telling all my friends about her, she has helped me so much.
But I have to admit I really did like the gift, in fact that reminds me I have another friend at work whose husband just passed I need to talk to her about my financial advisor. Feeling appreciated, and appreciative.
-Loyal Women Client
1. Create Opportunities for Referrals: When women are happy with you, they will share you with all their friends. The key is creating opportunities to inspire this communication between friends and family.
• Ongoing nurture emails with highly relevant messages for women is a way to get your emails forwarded to other women in their network.
• Hosting events and workshops creates a fabulous environment where women can feel comfortable introducing you to their friends by simply forwarding your invites or bringing a guest.
2. Show Appreciation; women are gifters. They love to gift to their friends and family to show appreciation. When you receive a referral from a female client or prospect, immediately send them a thank you gift that reflects the quality of the referrals.
• Send Godiva Chocolates: If it’s a BIG referral, send a large box of Godiva chocolates, mid-size referrals send a smaller box.
• Find a local baker: A local baker will hand-deliver a gift right to her doorstep or, better yet, to her place of work. Let everyone see what a great relationship you have with your female clients. Add a personal note: “If I could have ten more female clients just like you, life would be sweet.”
• Present a Tiffany’s Wine Glass: Send 2 Tiffany wine glasses (that blue box always makes an impression) for significant referrals. Add a personal note that encourages further referrals: “These come in a set of 8. I’d love to complete the collection ☺. “
You’ll attract the clients you want to work with by building genuine relationships and trust.
I had lunch today with my friend who happens to be my financial advisor, we have gone through so much together and she has helped me every step of the way. I invited her to my next party, there will be some really important and wealthy people there. I love inviting her to my parties, I want all my friends and family to work with her, it’s my way of showing her how much I appreciate her help. I’m so glad my daughters and now granddaughters are working with her and her team, what a difference that will make in their lives. I only wish I had met her sooner. Feeling loved!
-Happy Female Client