The WWM team I started coaching 4 months ago is having way too much fun with their new women’s marketing program. They launched their new women’s program using my Savvy Women Seminar, already they have filled 4 events to capacity and the next one is already filling up. Marketing to women is totally energizing and productive you just need to know how it’s done.
As a result of their events, they have received a ton of new leads and introductions to new women, an increase in referrals and have scheduled a number of appointments with brand new prospects. By focusing on women they have used their program to create a ground swell of growth in their practice. And the best part is the whole team is totally charged up and more enthusiastic than ever before, this energy and enthusiasm alone attracts more business.
It doesn’t matter if you are a male or female advisor, anyone can create this momentum in their business. It’s really quite easy to develop an effective seminar program for women, all you have to do is follow these 5 steps and you will soon be enjoying the multitude of benefits that come from marketing to the women in your community.
5 Simple Steps to an Effective Women’s Seminar
1. Forget everything the industry taught you about how to host a seminar. Those methods worked great for the male client but are NOT good for women. Check out my book “Seminars for the Financial Advisor” which focuses on a more female approach.
2. Select a fun presentation that is engaging and does NOT talk about investing, asset allocation or having all your eggs in one basket which are SO boring.
3. Limit your attendees to just 12 participants; even if you get too many push them towards the next presentation. Oh and make sure you have a small room preferably U shaped that encourages participation
4. Don’t SELL anything, this is about building a relationship with these women, you must court women if you want to get them as loyal clients and raving fans.
5. Parrrtttyyyy! Yes you heard me treat the event like a party, introduce everyone, get them all talking and have FUN. The more fun and relaxed you are the more engaged the women will be.
Events are a great way to build business while creating a sense of community in your practice (something women love). Women are the future of our business and a goldmine of opportunity for future growth and affluent clients. Combine the two and begin developing a more female friendly practice that attracts more women and creates more raving fans.
PS. Can’t find a fun and engaging women’s seminar then check out my Savvy Women Invest on Purpose seminar here: SAVVY WOMEN’S SEMINAR PROGRAM.