3 Strategies in Just 3 Months?
Whether you intend to create a female-focused practice or want to create a female program to complement an already thriving practice, you need three tools:
- Your Story “Why you care about Women.”
- A Compelling Message that connects with women
- A Female-Friendly Marketing Strategy that validates your commitment to women.
You can shift traditional prospecting strategies to get more robust results by incorporating these three tools.
- Re-engage Existing Clients: By rolling out your new message and focusing on women, I guarantee you will get a better response than ever before from your female clients. By launching a series of emails sharing your story “Why Women,” your new compelling message and mission for women, along with your new educational program for women, you will re-engage your clients, stimulate more referrals and clarify your value like never before. Here is what just one of many former clients shared with me:
“Adri, I have to say I was a bit hesitant to roll out my new message, it felt so personal, but I’m so glad I did. I did it exactly how you told me, and I got such positive response from the women I realized this was exactly what I needed, and they wanted.” Ellen Jordan – Financial Advisor
- Connect with COIs: When you have a message and story, “Why Women,” you quickly stand out from all the other financial professionals hoping to get referrals from attorneys. By sharing your process and female-friendly drip marketing, you validate your commitment to women building greater trust and referral opportunities. Here is an example of what can happen when you use your women’s program to connect with COI’s:
Bryan, a new advisor, spent the first six months calling divorce and estate planning attorneys. I told him that their women’s program was all I wanted him to promote. While his team had a substantial wealth management firm, I suggested focusing solely on their events and educational program for women. With little to no previous experience, using this approach, Bryan was able to secure over 25 appointments for his team to meet with the attorneys to discuss more than just women. This process enhanced their brand and potential for referrals. His focus on the women’s program generated these powerful results.
- Accelerate Networking Results: You may have been networking for years; many people already know what you do (or so they think). By rolling out a program for women, you now have something new, fresh and exciting to share. Using your story “Why women,” you build immediate trust. A compelling message creates the opportunity to share what you do, generating more attention and interest with prospects and current clients. Sharing your NEW women’s program is the most POWERFUL method for networking.