When selecting a seminar for women be sure it does more than just give you a script, the content should be highly engaging, something every woman can enjoy, while providing additional methods to grow your business.
The key to any seminar strategy is consistency, doing and marketing the same event over and over, so you need an event that is fun, interactive, adaptable to many situations, and most importantly not technical and boring. When I created the Savvy Women Invest on Purpose seminar I wanted it to provide more than just a great presentation women love. I built the Savvy Seminar to help advisors truly grow their practice providing a multitude of benefits from just one presentation.
When selecting a seminar for women ask yourself; will this presentation provide all of the following benefits:
- Branding: The Savvy Women’s Seminar presentation as a whole is lively, fun and a great event for any woman, young, old, divorced, in a career, it doesn’t matter your market, whether you focusing on prospects or clients this event is about women and they like it. You can use it to re-engage existing female clients, use it to attract more women to your practice, make it your primary referral program, but the content makes it appropriate for every woman at any stage of life. You can build your whole marketing to women strategy around this one presentation.
- Engaging live workshop: You can take the Life by Design section of the Savvy Seminar presentation and create a live workshop for qualified women. The Savvy Seminar gives them a thirst for the Life by Design process, now you can break that one component out and make it an integrative process and a component of your process when working with women. This workshop complements the Savvy Women Seminar and can be even more effective at generating appointments and new clients.
- Marketable to women’s organizations: The Savvy Seminar can easily be trimmed back to a 20-30 min presentation more appealing to organizations and membership groups. This shorter version allows you to market the Savvy Seminar and you as a guest speaker to women’s organizations in your area. This can be a powerful strategy to get in front of more women without hosting an event on your own. At this brief guest event you can then promote your Life by Design workshop funneling more women into your database, workshop and practice.
There are many seminars and presentations to choose from. As you peruse what is available in your firm or through wholesalers ask yourself these questions:
- Would this even be appropriate for every woman?
- Would women enjoy this presentation and recommend it to friends?
- How can I use this presentation to grow my business (and it’s not just about filling the seats)?
We at Adri Miller-Heckman highly recommend checking out our Savvy Women Seminar that has been proven time again to attract affluent women to those that implement. If you would like to learn more, please email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org.