The Year You Focus Your Business on Women
December 8, 2016
You want to focus more on the women’s market as you know this is a treasure trove of business but you’re not sure where to start or what to do first.
Follow 6 steps to focus your business on women:
- You need a story – why you care about women: Thru personal coaching will help develop YOUR personal story that will have the #1 biggest impact on attracting new business (from men and women). Even existing clients will become re-engaged stimulating new interest, referrals and business.
- You need a compelling message that is authentic and creates an immediate connection with women – we’ve got that down pat. Through our coaching we will help you drill down to identify your “Tribal” market within the world of women. This is when the magic starts to happen. Your tribal market combined with who you are as a person can open the door to a whole new way of doing business and attracting new clients, referrals and revenues.
- You need a process that appeals to women. By focusing on who you are and what you do with coaching we will help you repackage your practice in a way that is clear, compelling, simple and highly effective. Your process will become a core component to your marketing strategy and inspire new interest from qualified prospects faster and with less effort.
- You need a consistent marketing plan that is female focused – Your marketing plan will create continuity, focus and more clarity for both you, your team and your clients. This is what inspires more referrals. The process is SO easy and highly effective when you know how to do it right.
- You need regular drip emails with content women want – short, fun engaging emails that get women to respond – Through our membership program we provide you with content women love and flies through compliance.
- You may want an educational or event program for women – something fresh, different and inspires fabulous conversations with participants – A program that works to re-engage existing female clients, inspire referrals and attract influential women in your community. We have what you need and have made it simple and effective Our Savvy Women Seminar was designed to connect, engage and inspire women to do business with you.
Everything we do at Adri Miller Consulting is designed to give YOU everything you need to create a practice that women love.
Whether you are a male or female advisor it’s about how you connect and communicate with women that can make all the difference.
Once you build your brand around women, women will do the rest.
Make 2017 your best year yet by simply refocusing your practice on the most lucrative market since the baby boomers.
To help YOU get jump started we are opening the doors and offering all of our programs:
- 1 on 1 VIP Coaching – our 6 month all-inclusive program
- Accelerated Coaching for Teams – Not your typical team coaching program but focused on a synergistic marketing program that the whole team embraces.
- Power Coaching – a 3 month power packed program focused solely on creating your message and brand
- MWA Teleclass – A group program that provides you with 7 powerful tools to marketing to women.
- Engaging Drip Marketing Membership Program – Designed to provide monthly content and inspiration for your women’s marketing program
- Savvy Women Seminar – the most engaging financial presentation for women available for financial advisors
Are you ready to spend your days in a more meaningful way, that can make a big impact in the financial industry? You can turn your passion for supporting women into a powerful career path. Take action by learning more and applying for the Master’s of Women’s Advisory Certified Coach program.
If you’re still taking the first steps to build a more female-friendly practice, join the MWA, Masters of Women’s Advisory Certificate Program, today and Adri will help you create your personal story and a female-friendly practice that engages, inspires, and motivates women to become your client.
Enrollment for our class is now open; click here to learn more about this 8-week certificate program today!