What Financial Advisors Must Consider About Podcasting
December 10, 2018
Podcasting is the new marketing strategy for financial advisors that provides a multitude of benefits, for the right advisor.
The key is knowing whether podcasting is the right path for you, and what you need to do to make it fun, energizing and highly effective at growing your business.
10 questions advisors must consider before podcasting:
- Why are podcasts so big right now?
- Why should advisors consider hosting a podcast?
- What should be the objective for advisors hosting podcasts?
- How can a podcast impact your focus on women?
- If I am seriously considering this what do I need to know?
- How do I go about preparing for a podcast?
- What would make me a great host?
- What are the most common mistakes when launching a podcast?
- What is the downside of hosting a podcast?
- How can I make this easy? What can I outsource?
Did we miss your question? Ask it on Adri's live webinar!
“Podcasts are one of the most incredible financial advisor marketing tools ever. It’s better, and will endure longer, than the “seminar marketing craze”. Podcasting has many benefits and opportunities. It’s a must-have advisor marketing tool.”Matt Halloran, Podcast Guru at Top Advisor Marketing
Get the Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Podcast
Click here to access this Free Guide from Top Advisor Marketing now!