How advisors can change perceptions, loyalties and results when marketing to women
Over the next decade, women will be the recipients of the greatest transference of wealth in our nation’s history. While this shift presents an enormous opportunity for financial advisors, statistics tell us women are not happy with the financial services industry, this could lead to massive attrition.
This combination of wealthy women and their dwindling trust for advisors will all but force changes within the financial industry. The approach that worked well for her husband, father or brother does not translate well for the wealthy woman who is representing her own interests, and thus, change is eminent and necessary to future growth for every advisor.
Advisors today have two choices, embrace this shift by integrating a new more feminine model for success leading the industry in attracting female clients and women controlled assets OR wait for massive attrition (women won’t tell you they are not happy, they just leave) that will simply force unwanted change.
The key skills needed in this more feminine environment is a new approach to building relationships and trust faster, the ability to inspire women to consider other options and opportunities without selling her and learning how to motivate women by giving her a voice and knowing what is truly important to her.
In this transformational keynote Advisors will learn how to connect with women using three new tools that will have an immediate impact on business growth. Advisors will recognize how this new model once implemented will enhance their ability to appeal to women and make stronger connections while also attracting more men and intriguing future generations.
Participants will learn:
- How the landscape is changing in the financial services and why advisors must embrace new female friendly strategies to appeal to women and their growing wealth
- An understanding of what affluent women want and why they are not happy with financial advisors.
- Why today’s business model requires a shift incorporating a softer approach that attracts women and ultimately appeals to both genders.
- 3 powerful tools that will transform how advisors engage and communicate with women inspiring a renewed sense of trust and confidence in their commitment and value.
- How to incorporate this new model to generate an immediate positive impact on all aspects of their business from networking, prospecting client meetings and events.
- The realization that this same new approach that appeals to women is equally effective in attracting men and millennials
Adri’s unique perspective, proven approach and easy to implement process leaves the audience inspired, motivated and thirsting for more. The results?
Increased audience engagement, transformative thinking and actionable results.
Best delivered as a keynote followed by a live workshop
Want to host Adri at your next event? Find out more about her powerful Keynote Presentations!
Send us your information, and we’ll set up an intro phone call.