How to build her trust in 5 minutes or less.
The growth of the women’s market is changing the financial landscape for every advisor. Women are controlling more wealth and statistics show they are actively seeking more financial education and advice. For women this newfound confidence comes with demands, today’s woman expects more than just investment advice from her advisor. Advisors must learn how to adapt to this new environment and regain her trust, which will lead to positive and productive results.
The key is knowing how to engage, inspire and build trust with women starting with the first 5 minutes of conversation. Women want to know “why” not “what” which often conflicts with the traditional approach of prospecting, selling and closing. Advisors who embrace the new process and more authentic approach will capture the hearts, minds and assets of women faster and with less effort.
This keynote focuses on how each individual can harness their own authentic message and personal story to intrigue women, dissolve defenses, develop stronger relationships with clients and inspire immediate interest and trust from both genders.
This keynote is based on Adri’s “ Masters of Women’s Advisory Certificate Program” © 2015 and her book “Keys to the Ladies Room”.
Participants will learn:
- A clear understanding of how most women view advisors and how to debunk this perception by winning their loyalty
- What today’s women want from their advisor and how to deliver with ease
- Why women may only give you one chance to win their trust and how to get it right the first time
- Further insight into how to turn your first 5 minutes of conversation into an immediate foundation of trust and respect
- The number one tool to unearth women’s deep seated defenses when approached by a financial advisor
- Why your story can convert even the least likely women into an opportunity for growth and new business.
- An alternative proven model to prospecting, selling and closing that gets better results faster and easier with women, men and even millennials
- Why a more authentic approach builds relationships faster, attracting more clients and assets
- Skills to elevate communication in a way that speaks to women with sincerity, authenticity and trust
Adri’s inspirational style combined with her industry experience as a financial advisor provides relevant, creative and easy to implement strategies that motivate action in the audience. – the results?
Increased audience engagement, easy to put into use ideas and inspired actionable results.
Best delivered as a Keynote paired with a hands on coaching workshop where advisors can create their unique story “Why I care about women”.