How to Attract and Retain more Female Advisors
This leadership keynote is for managers of major financial services firms, recruiters and RIAs who recognize the impact female advisors can have on future growth both as solo advisors, partners and members of teams.
Female advisors tend to build stronger relationships, connect well with women, gather more assets and tend to be less risky with their investment management decisions making them a valued component to future growth for any financial services firm.
Female advisors want more than just a name, product platform and technology before they will even consider making a change. Promoting mentor progams and womens conference is not enough to inspire interest and disrupt current loyalties.
Now is the time to present a business and marketing plan that leverages women’s strengths, values their style and nature and highlights your commitment to their success.
Adri uses humor, interaction, skits and personal experience as a female advisor to create an environment that inspires innovative thinking with tangible strategies fueled by proven results.
This keynote focuses on how to develop a more female centric business model and strategy designed to appeal to women, inspire immediate interest and gain more traction within the world of female advisors.
Attendees will leave with:
- Why women advisors are an essential component to future growth
- Why traditional recruiting methods are less than effective with women and how to change to increase results
- What women really want when considering a move going beyond the name and platform
- How to develop and present a model for success designed specifically for women that shifts perceptions and loyalties
- Ways to validate your commitment to women in a way that builds trust and motivation
- The ability to transform your conversations from one of selling to one that inspires interest and commitment
- The tools and process for building a female focused business model
The return on investment for those attending this session and for the organization is an increased skill level for the leaders to attract and retain more female advisors thereby positioning your firm as a leader in future growth and the “place to work” for successful female advisors.
All of Adri’s keynote titles and content can be customized to speak the language of your organization. Adri is happy to provide a pre-event call with potential clients to discuss your event and create a custom program for you and your group.
Want to host Adri at your next event? Find out more about her powerful Keynote Presentations!
Send us your information, and we’ll set up a intro phone call!