Finally a compelling intro script that gets amazing results
May 12, 2016
While your story is the heart and soul of your practice your “Compelling Introduction” focused on women is what makes your message come to life. A good Intro script is authentic, intriguing, alluring yet very REAL (not false and fabricated like the elevator scripts of yesteryear). A Compelling Introduction focused on women defines your motives, process and true intentions in a way that inspires immediate trust, interest and action. By completing your Compelling Introduction for the first time you will be able to clearly articulate what you do in a way that is crystal clear and a message that you can fully embrace. When you love it so will they.
As a participant in our Masters of Women’s Advisory Certificate Program you will have a fully crafted message and story after just the first 4 weeks of the program and will start generating immediate business results.
MWA Lesson: Writing Your Introductory Script
My Introductory script contains 4 key components; a title that inspires more interest, a description of your tribal market that stimulates referrals, the 3 core issues that show your clients that you understand, and your 3 Tiffany Box solutions that becomes the foundation to your practice and process.
A good introductory script is built around your tribal market and when executed correctly generates incredible results:
- Two minutes to make an impact: As a sponsor at a community event she had two minutes to capture their audience. She shared her compelling introduction that focused on women, and as a result her booth was mobbed with potential clients.
- An introduction that motivates action: After attending the same networking event for years and not having much success in acquiring new members, a male financial advisor decided to approach the situation differently by sharing his compelling introduction that focused on women. To his surprise, immediately following the meeting multiple members reached out to him to schedule appointments.
- A compelling introduction inspires referrals and appointments: At a social event when asked what she did, she took a different approach then simply responding, “I’m a financial advisor.” Instead she used her compelling introduction and by the end of the conversation a gentleman approached her saying, “You need to talk to my Mom. Do you only work with women?” The conversations quickly lead to the gentleman scheduling an appointment with her.
- A website should make connections and receive a responses: After a client read a compelling introduction on the home page of her financial advisor’s website the client commented, “I didn’t realize this is what you do, you need to call my friend who is getting a divorce.”
- The woman Leaned-In: In a one-on-one appointment with a couple, the male financial advisor shared his story about why he works with women. As he was sharing his compelling introduction the woman simultaneously leaned in to fully engage herself in the conversation.
Sample Compelling Introduction Script:
So what do you do?
I manage women’s wealth.
What do you mean?
Most of my clients are women who have survived a personal crisis. For some it may have been divorce, loss of a loved one, an illness or simply a personal setback. Regardless of their issues they are tired of feeling like a victim and want to take back control of their life. These women realize they need to make their financial affairs a priority in order to go from a feeling of surviving to a place of thriving.
You know what is interesting... It doesn’t matter how these women accumulated their wealth they all come to me with the same 3 issues and concerns!
What are those?
- Am I going to be ok?
- How do I rebuild from here?
- How do I protect my future? (They never want to feel like a victim again)
So what do you do for them?
As a result of working with me, together we will:
- Create your Life by Design Plan, which will give you greater clarity and direction that focuses on where you are now and where you want to go.
- Build your Balanced Investment Strategy tailored to your unique life situation, balancing your desire for growth, safety, and income.
- Start your membership in my Thriving Women’s Club, a community of women and events that supports and encourages your journey to a life of thriving.
Join the MWA, Masters of Women’s Advisory Certificate Program, today and Adri will walk you through every step of the process, helping you create your compelling introduction and a Female Friendly practice that engages, inspires, and motivates women to become your client. Enrollment for our June class is now open; learn more about this 8-week training program today!