Advisors, Women Just Don’t Trust You (Yet)
March 8, 2018
It’s become common knowledge that women are the largest and most lucrative market for advisors today.
But what many advisors don’t realize is that to build trust with female clients and prospects requires more than just good eye contact, your warm handshake and some new open-ended questions.
Your messaging, process, tools and strategy must become female friendly.
Before women care about your credentials, experience or even performance you must meet three important criteria before they will consider you as their advisor.
Once these three criteria are met your ability to win her business, loyalty and referrals accelerates dramatically.
- Interpersonal Skills: Women want you to have good interpersonal skills able to converse and engage her in meaningful conversation.
- Understanding: She wants to know you understand what is important to her and respect and value her feelings and opinion.
- Communication: You must be able to communicate with her in a way that she understands limiting the industry jargon and speaking in her language.
In a desire to meet the demands of advisors ready to create their female friendly practice we have packaged 25 years of training, tools, coaching, our unique business model, seminars and marketing approach into one complete process called the femX Advisor.
femX Advisor Growth program includes:
- All our female friendly tools and strategies to attract more women
- Our scripts and sample emails to help you engage women more effectively
- Our proprietary curriculum with 8 audio lessons
- Masters of Women’s Advisory 96 page workbook with samples and lessons
- Adri’s two books, Keys to the Ladies Room and Seminars for the Advisor
- One-on-One coaching
- The “Savvy Women Invest on Purpose” Seminar Kit with sample invitations and worksheets to make your event more effective
- Engaging Drip Marketing monthly emails written by women to attract women
Plus we’ve added:
- Live group calls to navigate the successes and challenges of creating a female friendly practice.
- Constant support and interactions from other advisors marketing to women.
- Accountability on actions that lead to exponential growth in the women’s market
- StrengthFinder and Business Growth assessment to integrate who you are and your vision of the future in order to map out your path as female friendly advisor.
- Focused group implement sessions
Adri’s new femX Advisor Growth program provides 12 months of coaching and support as well as all the tools, scripts, drip email content and presentations you need to fully embrace the female market.
Women want to connect with you. It is our mission to provide effective tools and programs to make that process authentic and accessible for advisors like you.